As my resume reflects, I offer 15 years of successful experience as a web professional, including substantial experience as Project Manager for Web Talent Marketing, Project Manager with BMull Consulting, Creative Director at Pagoda Media, and Marketing Coordinator with Avantext Inc.
- Have experience working as Project Manager for one of the top 20 SEO companies in the United States.
- Strong planner, leader, and problem solver who can hire and supervise personnel, acquire major accounts, and deliver superior results in a highly competitive environment.
- Solid skills in operations management, strategic planning, budget & forecasting, and production.
- Develop, implement, and monitor strategies in order to secure new business, maximize opportunities with existing accounts, and minimize opportunities for the competition.
- Proven track record of successful websites, e-commerce stores, and search marketing campaigns.
- Have long term relationships with American based website designers, web developers, and Internet search marketing consultants.
- Educated in website development, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, paid search advertising (PPC), and Internet based marketing strategies.
My agency career started in 2001 with Pagoda Media, a partnership started with a childhood friend that evolved into a well respected design and development team located in the Reading, PA area. Together we produced cutting edge Flash websites, designed business websites, and consulted in all areas of traditional and digital marketing for clients located throughout the United States.
In 2008 my business partner decided he wanted to pursue a different career. I continued to run the business as a sole proprietorship (BMull Consulting) and increased profits over the next three years.
I merged my business with Web Talent Marketing of Lancaster, PA in 2011 and joined their team as Project Manager. I completely revamped the agency’s project management process to streamline operations, improve efficiency, and maximize profit on all projects. I managed over 1,000 hours or production time every month and organized 40-50 projects.
In 2012 I decided to take an in-house position with the Savage Auto Group as their Business Development Center Manager. In May of 2012, I created processes and hired a team to follow up on Internet leads. My department increased sales from 2 units a month to 69 units within 12 months, setting an Auto Group record for Internet sales. In addition to acting as Internet Sales Manager, I was responsible for managing all online activity including dealership websites, social media profiles, SEO, inventory marketing system, and CRM system.
It was December of 2013 that I took a new position as Internet Marketing Manager for The Mail Shark, located in Mohnton, PA.