As my resume reflects, I offer 15 years of successful experience as a web professional, including substantial experience as SEO Project Manager for Web Talent Marketing, Web Project Manager with BMull Consulting, Creative Director at Pagoda Media, and Sales Manager with Avantext Inc.
- Have experience working as Project Manager for one of the top 20 SEO companies in the United States.
- Strong planner, leader, and problem solver who can hire and supervise personnel, acquire major accounts, and deliver superior results in a highly competitive environment.
- Solid skills in operations management, strategic planning, budget & forecasting, and production.
- Develop, implement, and monitor strategies in order to secure new business, maximize opportunities with existing accounts, and minimize opportunities for the competition.
- Proven track record of successful websites, e-commerce stores, and search marketing campaigns.
- Have long term relationships with American based website designers, web developers, and Internet search marketing consultants.
- Educated in website development, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, paid search advertising (PPC), and Internet based marketing strategies.
Before Web Talent Marketing, I worked as an owner/operator for BMull Consulting and was responsible for selling websites and creative services to commercial accounts as well as the private sector. My duties involved searching out new markets as well as servicing existing customers. I developed all marketing strategies and conducted extensive networking, cold calling, and direct sales. My accomplishments with this organization are numerous, and include: creating over 60 business website accounts, developing and motivating a successful business development team, and tripling revenues over the first 15 months.
Prior to establishing BMull Consulting, I served as Creative Director with Pagoda Media. In this capacity, I introduced and designed websites for several Fortune 500 companies. My responsibilities consisted of maintaining relationships with accounts while developing new business and engaging in the implementation of lucrative results for the client. My efforts in this area paid off. I was awarded Best Website by Creative Public in 2006 and soon achieved national recognition.
Early in my career I gained valuable sales experience in addition to immediate employment after high school as Sales Consultant for Avantext Inc. In less than four years I was promoted to Sales Manager. Throughout my tenure, I have consistently received outstanding evaluations for performance, and have been awarded maximum bonuses.
In closing, I believe my blend of talent, education, and experience would allow me to make a strong contribution to any organization. Please consider me if your business needs a qualified web project manager and internet marketing consultant.